Washing your hands properly with water and soap is one of the best ways to help avoid the spread of germs. But we don’t always have access to cleanser and water. This is where hand sanitisers like SanitiseMe come in handy.
Our convenient 500ml pump bottle of Hand Sanitiser cleans, sanitises and protects.
i. SanitiseMe kills 99.9% of Germs Fast
ii. SanitiseMe contains 70-80% Ethanol which makes this hand sanitiser highly effective in destroying viruses and bacteria
iii. SanitiseMe is a quick and convenient way to sanitise your hands on the go
iv. SanitiseMe is non-sticky and air dries quickly. Perfect for home or office.
v. Main efficient ingredient is Ethanol 70-80%. Inactive ingredients: Carbomer 940, Water, Triethylamine
As recommended by the World Health Organisation
Safe use of alcohol-based hand sanitisers
To protect yourself and others against COVID-19, clean your hands frequently and thoroughly. Use alcohol-based hand sanitiser or wash your hands with soap and water. If you use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser, make sure you use and store it carefully.
- Keep alcohol-based hand sanitisers out of children’s reach. Teach them how to apply the sanitiser and monitor its use.
- Apply a coin-sized amount on your hands. There is no need to use a large amount of the product.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose immediately after using an alcohol-based hand sanitiser, as it can cause irritation.
- Hand sanitisers recommended to protect against COVID-19 are alcohol-based and therefore can be flammable. Do not use before handling fire or cooking.
- Under no circumstance, drink or let children swallow an alcohol-based hand sanitiser. It can be poisonous.